One of the iconic characters of the golden age of American animation, BUGS BUNNY’s timeless appeal has made him an audience favourite throughout his entire career.
So how much do you know about the wise-cracking grey and white trickster? Take our BUGS BUNNY quiz to find out.
1. Is BUGS BUNNY a hare or a rabbit?
2. Who famously voiced BUGS BUNNY and a host of other classic Looney Tunes and Merrie Melody cartoon characters?
3. Which Hollywood star is said to have inspired the unflappable manner in which BUGS BUNNY munched carrots?
4. At what number did BUGS BUNNY appear in TV Guide’s 50 greatest cartoon characters of all time?
5. Which famous movie award did the BUGS BUNNY cartoon Knighty Knight Bugs win in 1959?
6. What famous honour would you find at 7007 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles?
7. How did the United States Postal Service pay tribute to BUGS BUNNY in 1997?
8. Famous for his catch-phrase “Eh, What’s Up Doc”, BUGS BUNNY talks with a recognisable accent from which city?
1. With the name BUGS BUNNY you’d definitely say rabbit – yet he first appeared in the animated short A Wild Hare. The debate rages! 2. Mel Blanc, also the voice behind Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Tweety, Sylvester, Yosemite Sam, Speedy Gonzales, Wile E. Coyote, Road Runner and more! 3. Playing Peter Warne, Clarke Gable nonchalantly ate the orange vegetables while trying to impress a wealthy heiress in the 1934 romantic comedy It Happened One Night. 4. Number one, of course! 5. The Academy Award (Oscar) for Best Animated Short. 6. BUGS BUNNY’s star on the world famous Hollywood Walk of Fame. 7. By issuing a commemorative stamp depicting the beloved bunny leaning on a mailbox. 8. New York (Brooklyn-Bronx).
Congratulations if you scored six or more – you’re a BUGS BUNNY brainbox!
TM & © WBEI (s18)
Share this post
- Tags: Silver