2019 Canada Pride of Two Nations 2-Coin Set PR-70 PCGS (First Day)PRODUCT ID: 17269
- Sold out at the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Only 10,000 sets available worldwide, released from the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver and 1 oz of .999 fine Silver, for a total Silver weight of 2 oz.
- Each set is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity and sleek, red wooden box to display the coins.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless condition of these coins.
- The obverse of the Silver Maple Leaf features the classic effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The reverse features a maple leaf on a radial-lined background with a pattern of stars and maple leaves on the perimeter.
- The Silver Eagle features Liberty in full stride with her right hand extended and branches of laurel and oak in her left. The reverse features the heraldic eagle with shield, an olive branch in the right talon and arrows in the left.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Royal Canadian Mint and the United States Mint.
The 2019 Pride of Two Nations Limited Edition 2-Coin Set has come together in the best way possible, beautifully rendered while commemorating both Canada's and the United States' nationhood along with coins that capture their rich history, pride and close relationship as neighbors and partners.
- Return Policy
- Shipping Policy
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and within 7 days of purchase. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please send an email to Support@AHMemail.com to receive an RA (Return Authorization) and address to return your item to. Returning your item without a RA will result in the item being refused and returned to you or possibly lost in our warehouse. We charge a 5% restocking fee on all credit card orders returned. If an exchange is requested, we will work with you to find an acceptable exchange.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded/exchanged unless item has defects.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If your purchase has defects and need to exchange, send an email to Support@AHMemail.com and after confirmation, please send your item to the address given as well as including the return authorization number. If an exchange is requested, we will work with you to find an acceptable exchange.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
To return your purchase, you must mail the address given to you upon contacting American Heritage Mint and Bullion.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We highly recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We ship items using USPS, UPS, DHL, FedEx and will ship as soon as payments are processed and completed. Items typical ship within 3 - 5 business days from the day the order is placed unless otherwise stated on product page. (Please refer to notes with each item for additional information or adjustments).
Please note that all Money Orders, Cashier’s, Personal and Business Checks will be held up to 10 business days or until said payment has cleared. Orders will be shipped promptly upon clearance of funds.
Items over $2000 may be sent using secured delivery to prevent fraud. A signature, photo, and other information (required by delivery company) may be required to prevent issues.
To prevent fraud, items with incorrect billing information might be cancelled if we can not verify. Shipments must be sent to billing address on file with your credit card unless approved by our risk department.
Shipping charges for returns are the responsibility of the party returning the item.
Orders may be returned shipped via USPS, FedEx or UPS. We highly recommend that you insure the package for its full value. American Heritage Mint and Bullion does not assume any responsibility for items lost or damaged while in return transit. We only assume responsibility of products while they are in our care, custody and control.
We Also Recommend
2019-W 1 oz Silver Eagle Enhanced Reverse Proof PR-70 PCGS (First Day)