2019 Tuvalu 2 oz Silver Star Trek Discovery ProofPRODUCT ID: 14393
The series continues to reflect Gene Roddenberry's optimistic vision of the future, together with his allegories of the human condition and high-concept science fiction. Set in the 23rd century, about 90 years after Star Trek: Enterprise and 10 years before Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Discovery deals with hostilities between the United Federation of Planets and the Klingon Empire.
Star Trek: Discovery is notable for minority characters, taking a color and gender-blind approach. Its diverse crew includes First Officer Michael Burnham, a female Commander with a traditionally male name and the first African-American woman playing a lead character in a Star Trek series.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- The coin is presented in a special edition Star Trek themed display case which lights up in blue when the lid is opened. Each coin is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 2,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the date.
- Reverse: Most prominent on the coin’s vividly colored reverse design is First Officer Michael Burnham. Further reflecting the diversity of the crew are, clockwise to the right of Burnham, Sylvia Tilly, a cadet who works under Chief Engineer Paul Stamets and a roommate of Burnham; Voq/Ash Tyler, a Klingon who undergoes surgery to pose as a human; Stamets, who is the first openly gay character in a Star Trek series; Captain Gabriel Lorca; and First Officer Saru, the first of the Kelpiens species to enter Starfleet service. Also included in the design is a depiction of the U.S.S. Discovery NCC-1031, the Star Trek: Discovery icon, and a representation of a nebulous galaxy background.
- Sovereign coin backed by Tuvalu government.
- Return Policy
- Shipping Policy
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and within 7 days of purchase. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please send an email to Support@AHMemail.com to receive an RA (Return Authorization) and address to return your item to. Returning your item without a RA will result in the item being refused and returned to you or possibly lost in our warehouse. We charge a 5% restocking fee on all credit card orders returned. If an exchange is requested, we will work with you to find an acceptable exchange.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded/exchanged unless item has defects.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If your purchase has defects and need to exchange, send an email to Support@AHMemail.com and after confirmation, please send your item to the address given as well as including the return authorization number. If an exchange is requested, we will work with you to find an acceptable exchange.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
To return your purchase, you must mail the address given to you upon contacting American Heritage Mint and Bullion.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We highly recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We ship items using USPS, UPS, DHL, FedEx and will ship as soon as payments are processed and completed. Items typical ship within 3 - 5 business days from the day the order is placed unless otherwise stated on product page. (Please refer to notes with each item for additional information or adjustments).
Please note that all Money Orders, Cashier’s, Personal and Business Checks will be held up to 10 business days or until said payment has cleared. Orders will be shipped promptly upon clearance of funds.
Items over $2000 may be sent using secured delivery to prevent fraud. A signature, photo, and other information (required by delivery company) may be required to prevent issues.
To prevent fraud, items with incorrect billing information might be cancelled if we can not verify. Shipments must be sent to billing address on file with your credit card unless approved by our risk department.
Shipping charges for returns are the responsibility of the party returning the item.
Orders may be returned shipped via USPS, FedEx or UPS. We highly recommend that you insure the package for its full value. American Heritage Mint and Bullion does not assume any responsibility for items lost or damaged while in return transit. We only assume responsibility of products while they are in our care, custody and control.