- The term “Bullion” means the term that is used to describe (1) Gold, Silver, Platinum or Palladium Coin(s), bar(s) or round(s) which closely follow spot prices and have little or no Numismatic value (such as restrikes); and (2) the form in which metal is shaped such as bars, ingots or wafers.
B. TROY OZ
- The Troy Ounce is a standard of measurement in the Troy Weights System, which is based on 12 Troy Ounces equaling one Troy pound. This is, of course, quite different from the everyday weight system used in the United States, where 16 ounces equals one one pound – that system is called Avoirdupois System.
- For example, one Troy Ounce of gold weighs more than one ounce of sugar. In other words, A Troy Ounce is not a conventional ounce. As a matter of fact, the weights of bullion metals are, generally, calculated on a different weight scale than anything else.
- A troy ounce is 1/12 of a troy pound.
- The troy ounce is 480 grains.
- An ounce is 437.5 grains.
- A grain is 64.79891 milligrams (mg).
- One troy ounce is 31.1034768 grams (g).
- One ounce is 28.349523125 g.
- 1 troy ounce = 1.09714286 ounces.
C. BUSINESS DAY(S)
- The term "Business Day(s)" means a day other than a Saturday, a Sunday or a day that is a holiday under the federal law of the United States of America.
- The term “Coin(s)” means a stamped piece of metal of a known weight and fineness issued by a sovereign government.
- An eCheck is a check generated by us on your behalf in the amount of your sales order using the banking information that you provided, that will be deposited into our bank either the same day your order is placed or the following day.
- “Numismatics” refers to the study or collection of anything used as a medium of exchange.
- “Numismatic Coins” refers to a coin, the price of which depends more in its (their) rarity, condition, dates and mintmarks than on their Precious Metal content, if any.
- The term “Order(s)” means, as applicable, a confirmed Sale by a customer or Purchase by American Heritage Mint & Bullion whether such Order was made through the Website, by telephone, in person or otherwise.
H. PRECIOUS METAL(S)
- The term “Precious Metal(s)” means Gold, Silver and Platinum along with the Platinum group of elements: rhodium, osmium, ruthenium, Palladium and iridium. Precious Metals are characteristically lustrous, ductile, rare and nonreactive.
- The term "Product(s)” means a Product that is the subject of an Order. A Product may include, without limitation, Bullion, a Coin, whether Numismatic, Semi-Numismatic or not, a Precious Metal, and/or supplies.
- The term "Purchase(s)” means the acquisition of Product(s) by American Heritage Mint and Bullion from a customer, whether made through the Website, by telephone, in person or otherwise, with the number, quality and price confirmed. A Purchase is distinct from the acquisition by a customer from American Heritage Mint and Bullion of a Product, which is treated as a Sale hereunder.
K. PURCHASE ORDER(S)
- The term “Purchase Order(s)” means an Order placed by American Heritage Mint and Bullion with a customer for the acquisition by American Heritage Mint and Bullion of Product(s) from the customer.
- The term "Sale(s)” means the acquisition of Product(s) by a customer from American Heritage Mint and Bullion, whether made through the Website, by telephone, in person, or otherwise, with the number, quality and price confirmed. A Sale is distinct from the acquisition by American Heritage Mint and Bullion from a customer of a Product, which is treated as Purchase hereunder.
M. SALE ORDER(S)
- The term “Sale Order(s)” means an Order placed by a customer with American Heritage Mint and Bullion for the acquisition by the customer of Product(s) from American Heritage Mint and Bullion.
- The term “Semi-Numismatic” means a Coin that has both Bullion and Numismatic value.
O. USER CONTENT
- The term “User Content” means content posted by you on the Website, including without limitation any images or testimonials.
- The term "Website” means the websites located at www.AmericanHeritageBullion.com.