1/4 oz Platinum American Eagle MS-70 NGC (Random Year)PRODUCT ID: 10609
Each of these patriotic coins features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty, which is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint's only investment-grade Platinum coin.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Certified by NGC as MS-70 quality ensures authenticity and protection to the coin.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty", with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $25 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.