1 gram Gold Bar - Holy Land Mint 70 years Israel (Argor-Heraeus)PRODUCT ID: 10849
The Holy Land Mint teamed up with Argor-Heraeus, the world famous Swiss assayer and refiner, to launch their beautifully updated Gold bullion series in 2018.
- Contains 1 gram (.03215 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited edition assay card to commemorate Israel's 70th Anniversary!
- Individual Gold bars are presented in a sealed protective assay card.
- Obverse: Features a dove in flight with the skyline of Jerusalem below.
- Reverse: Depicts the Holy Land Mint's logo along with the weight, purity, assayer and a unique serial number.
- The accompanying assay card lists the weight and authentication of the bar by the assayer.
- Guaranteed by Argor-Heraeus and the Holy Land Mint.
The symbol of the dove has a storied history, beginning with the story of Noah’s Ark (Genesis 8:11) in which the dove returned with an olive branch, signaling the end of God's judgment and the beginning of a new covenant with man. Throughout medieval history, the dove was a renowned figure in both Christian and Hebrew manuscripts, even appearing in ancient Roman catacombs. The dove serves as a symbol of the Holy Spirit in Christian iconography, and was even told to have whispered the words of God into the ear of Muhammad. The dove has evolved to symbolize peace across the world, as it once did and will continue to be the inspiration for a brighter future.
These Gold bars depict a dove, the symbol of peace and purity, in flight over the skyline of Jerusalem, which means "City of Peace" in Hebrew. The reverse is struck with The Holy Land Mint's name and logo with the assay label of Argor-Heraeus and the unique serial number of each bar below.
Holy Land Mint:
The Holy Land Mint - Israel Coins & Medals Corp.(ICMC) was established in 1961 and perpetually pursues their stated objective of “commemorating significant historic, national, social, scientific, and cultural achievements of the State of Israel” by specializing in commissioning, designing, minting and distributing unique Gold and Silver coins which reflect the unique character of Israel’s past, present and hoped-for future. They are the exclusive distributor on behalf of the Bank of Israel of all commemorative coins, and many of their remarkable coins are only offered in limited editions. Each of their products holds a uniquely historic legacy that is complimented by their renowned reputation for the highest quality coins and rounds.