1 gram Gold Maple Leaf - Maplegram 25 (In Assay)PRODUCT ID: 10703
The Royal Canadian Mint's Gold Maple Leaf coins are among the world's most sought-after Gold bullion coins. Now available in a 1 gram format, these Gold coins are highly attractive to first-time Precious Metal buyers as well as seasoned investors.
- Contains 1 gram of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin has a unique serial number shown on the back of the assay card. Year of coin selected will depend on availability.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the date and 50 cents face value.
- Reverse: Iconic maple leaf design featured on all Gold Maple Leaf coins, along with the coin’s weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.