1 gram Gold Note - $100 Replica (Benjamin Franklin Design, 24K)PRODUCT ID: 10965
These 1 gram Gold notes are an innovative way to own Gold, which is convenient, affordable and versatile.
- Contains 1 gram (0.03215 oz) of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual notes are housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Face: Portrait of founding father Benjamin Franklin.
- Back: Engraving of Independence Hall. Each Note is marked with the weight and purity in the bottom right corner.
- Not legal tender.
- Gold notes in this listing may or may not come with the hologram security feature.
In 1914, the very first U.S. Federal Reserve currency notes were issued. Among them was the first $100 note featuring Founding Father Benjamin Franklin. Since then, every $100 bill issued has featured Franklin's image. This is no small honor. For the last 45 years, the $100 bill has been the largest denomination U.S. currency issued by the government. The design is a replica of the $100 note which has changed with the times, and now includes distinctive security features unimagined 100 years ago!