1 oz Gold Bar - Perth Mint Oriana Design (In Assay)PRODUCT ID: 11587
These 1 oz Gold Oriana bars are highly collectible due to their .9999 fine Gold content and exquisite design. The Oriana bar was originally minted from 2006-2010 but was seldom found outside of Australia, adding to the appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a beautiful assay card, designed with decorative red flowers. Multiples of 25 typically come in a sealed box.
- Obverse: Features the golden-haired goddess Oriana, seated, holding a bouquet of flowers.
- Reverse: Displays the highly recognizable Perth Mint swan logo along with the weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by the Perth Mint.
Before Don Quixote, there was Amadis of Gaul of medieval Spanish prose. Amadis embarks on multiple treacherous journeys until he can wed his childhood sweetheart, Oriana.
A mortal goddess with beauty unsurpassed, Oriana drives the chivalrous Amadis to knighthood, danger, madness, and finally the Arch of True Lovers, where they are at last united in happiness.