1907-1933 $10 Indian Gold Eagle MS-61 NGC (Random Year)PRODUCT ID: 11144
This Pre-1933 beauty has survived more than 80 years without ever having been circulated and is still in choice condition. Update your portfolio now!
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Edge: Raised stars.
- Minted from 1907-1933 at the following mints:
* San Francisco
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.