$10 Liberty Gold Eagle MS-61 PCGS (Random Year)PRODUCT ID: 10619
The $10 Liberty Gold Eagle coins were designed by Christian Gobrecht and were minted from 1838-1907. Surviving the test of time, these historic coins are still in great shape.
- Contains .4838 oz of actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-61 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.