14K Gold Screw-Top Plain-Front Coin Bezel - 16.5 mmPRODUCT ID: 12558
This bezel contains 0.032 oz of 14k Gold and is housed in a jewelry box.
- Contains 0.032 oz actual Gold weight.
- 16.5 mm Plain-Front Coin Bezel in 14k Gold. Screws and mounting tubes are Gold-plated.
- Includes a bail suitable for hanging from a chain.
- Fits the following coins:
* 1/10 oz Gold Krugerrand
* 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle
- Coin not included.
Using a standard jeweler's micro flat head screwdriver (1.0 - 1.2 mm or 1/16" size recommended), unscrew the tiny mounting screw at the top of the coin bezel. Once the screw has been removed, delicately open the bezel ever so slightly, just enough so your coin can be slipped into place. To protect your coin, always wear cotton gloves while handling. To prevent the bezel from creasing or bending out of shape, it is very important to handle it with extreme care, making sure not to spread the bezel open too wide.
Once your coin is in place, squeeze the gap of the bezel together tightly and carefully put the mounting screw back into place. Do not over-tighten the screw or it may become stripped, which would render it useless.