1838-1866 $10 Liberty Gold Eagle No Motto Type (Cleaned, Random Year)PRODUCT ID: 10788
The No Motto Type (1838-1866) does not have the motto "In God We Trust" above the eagle on the reverse of the coin. Very affordable coin for a Gold type set.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1838-1866.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Carson City, Denver, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.