1839-1891 Liberty Seated Half Dollars Avg Circ (Random Year)PRODUCT ID: 10707
Introduced in 1839, the half dollar was the last denomination to bear the Liberty Seated design sculpted by mint engraver Christian Gobrecht.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty seated holding a pole with a liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Features an eagle perched on a branch holding 3 arrows, with a shield on its chest.
- The U.S. Mint produces coins from Philadelphia, San Francisco, Carson City, and New Orleans Mints.
Dates and mintmarks of our choice limited to stock at hand.