1887-1893 Great Britain Gold 1/2 Sov Victoria Jubilee Avg Circ (Random Year)PRODUCT ID: 10817
These coins have worldwide popularity and recognition making them a great way to diversify your portfolio. The Gold British 1/2 Sovereigns in this listing were minted during the reign of Queen Victoria and will be dated from 1887 to 1893.
- Contains .1177 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: Displays a left facing bust of crowned Queen Victoria that was issued to celebrate her 50th anniversary on the throne.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Dates and designs of our choice and limited to available inventory.