1892-1893 Columbian Expo Silver Half Dollar Avg Circ (Random Year)PRODUCT ID: 10529
This is a great way to buy Silver Half-Dollars more than 100 years old. These coins may exhibit considerable wear and are considered Average Circulated coins.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Coins are considered to be in average circulated condition.
- Obverse: Designed by Charles Barber after a concept by Olin Warner, features a portrait of Christopher Columbus.
- Reverse: Designed by George T. Morgan after a concept by Olin Warner, displays the Santa Maria above two hemispheres.
Columbian halves were the U.S. Mint's first commemorative coin, struck to raise funds for the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition and celebrate the 400th anniversary of Columbus' first voyage to the Americas.