1892 Austria Gold 4 Florin/10 Francs Franz Joseph AUPRODUCT ID: 10711
These beautiful coins are restrikes of the Gold coins first issued by the Austro-Hungarian empire in 1870, when the empire encompassed a large part of central and southern Europe.
- Contains .0933 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in tubes. Individual coins will be in protective packaging.
- Coins come in Almost Uncirculated or better condition.
- Obverse: A right facing bust of Franz Joseph I, emperor of Austria-Hungary, surrounded by the legend in Latin.
- Reverse: The crowned arms of the Austro-Hungarian empire with date and value.
- Struck by the Austrian Mint.