1907 $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle BUPRODUCT ID: 10787
This first year of issue $20 Gold Double Eagle was designed by sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens. Minted from 1907-1933 and over a century old, these beautiful coins exhibit no signs of wear.
- Contains 0.9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- U.S. Mint issue from the Philadelphia mint.