1910 $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle MS-64 NGCPRODUCT ID: 11219
This well struck coin is full of luster and exhibits great eye appeal. These beautiful coins were minted during what is defined as the "Renaissance of American Coinage".
- Contains .9675 oz. of Gold.
- This coin has a mintage of 482,000.
- Population of 945 coins at this grade level with 118 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays at the dawn of a new day.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the MS-64 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this certified $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!