1911-1922 Switzerland Gold 10 Francs Avg Circ (Random Year)PRODUCT ID: 11422
Swiss Gold 10 Francs are enjoyed throughout Europe as a collector's coin due to their representation of history, having been minted starting in the late 19th century. These fractional Gold coins are attractive to look at with a distinct design.
- Contains .0933 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Designed by Fritz Landry, depicts an allegorical female figure as the national symbol of Switzerland.
- Reverse: Rendition of the Swiss shield surrounded by oak leaves with the value and date.
- Struck at the Bern Mint from 1911-1922.
Dates will be of our choice, and limited to available inventory.