1925 Fort Vancouver Half Dollar BUPRODUCT ID: 10914
This Brilliant Uncirculated coin was struck in commemoration of the Oregon Trail in memory of the pioneers, many of whom lie buried along the famous 2,000-mile highway of history. This historic subject piece is a great way to add value to your collection.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 83,055 coins.
- Obverse: Features a Native American standing in front of a U.S. map. Designed by Laura Fraser.
- Reverse: Features Ox-drawn covered wagon being led west toward the setting sun. Designed by James Earle Fraser.
- Coin may exhibit some toning.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
The Oregon Trail Memorial half-dollar has been considered one of the most beautiful designs, and was the longest tenured coin struck by the United States Mint.