1974 Bahamas Gold 100 Dollars Specimen FlamingoPRODUCT ID: 10572
Beautiful Gold coins issued by the Bahamas Islands feature the iconic flamingo design and celebrate the first anniversary of the Bahamian independence.
- Contains .2896 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and delivered in protective packaging.
- Limited mintage of 4,486.
- Obverse: Features two flamingos in front of sunset, surrounded by denomination and date.
- Reverse: Displays a crowned portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
Add these beautiful Gold coins issued by the island nation of the Bahamas to your cart today!