1982 Canada 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf BUPRODUCT ID: 11514
Canadian Gold Maple Leafs are considered to be one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world. Since its release in 1979, the 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf has appealed to both investors and collectors alike for its beauty and purity.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coins will come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Displays a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.