1982 South Africa 1/10 oz Gold KrugerrandPRODUCT ID: 11612
Fractional Gold Krugerrands were first minted in 1980 to allow more people to invest in Gold. Whether a new or experienced investor, these 1/10 oz Gold Krugerrands are a great way to enhance your portfolio!
- Contains 1/10 oz of Gold.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Classically portrays the likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope.
- Minted by the South African Mint.