1986 1/4 oz Gold American Eagle MS-69 NGCPRODUCT ID: 10686
The Gold American Eagle features an iconic, classic design that is often considered one of the most beautiful designs on American coinage. This example has been certified by NGC, adding collectibility on top of bullion appeal.
- Inaugural year of issue with the date in Roman numerals MCMLXXXVI.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
The Gold American Eagle has become the most popular Gold coin in the United States for its iconic design. Add this 1986 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!