1 oz Silver American Eagle MS-70 PCGS (Random Year)PRODUCT ID: 10747
Dates and labels on these backdated coins will be of our choosing. These random date Silver American Eagles, graded a Perfect Mint State-70 by PCGS, appeal to collectors and investors alike for their beauty and purity.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified a Perfect Mint State-70 by PCGS guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.