1987 Silver American Eagle MS-69 PCGSPRODUCT ID: 10898
This coin has been graded a near perfect Mint State-69 by PCGS. The Silver Eagle is widely recognized and universally respected, the Silver Eagle is the only 1 oz Silver bullion coin produced in the United States.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's near-perfect MS-69 condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin guaranteed by the U.S. government.