1997-W 1/10 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle PR-70 PCGSPRODUCT ID: 10883
This 1997 Platinum Eagle features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty, which is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint's only Proof Platinum coin.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Displays an American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $10 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Proof Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 1997 1/10 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!