1997-W 1 oz Platinum American Eagle Proof MS-70 PCGSPRODUCT ID: 11455
Each Platinum American Eagle contains .9995 fine Platinum, giving bullion value to the collectible designs that change yearly. This coin has been graded a perfect PR-70 by PCGS.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum, minted in a beautiful proof finish.
- Certified a perfect PR-70 by PCGS, and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Features an eagle soaring over the horizon with the sun in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!