1999 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle BUPRODUCT ID: 10452
Fractional Gold American Eagles are a great way to enhance your Gold portfolio. Since its introduction in 1986, the Gold American Eagle has been America's preferred bullion coin, with a classic, beloved design.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.