1999 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle MS-70 PCGSPRODUCT ID: 11441
Fractional Gold American Eagles offer the same beloved design as full ounce Gold Eagles, but at a lower price point. Additionally, these issues have been certified by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, adding to their appeal.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
The Gold American Eagle has become the most popular Gold coin in the United States for its iconic design. Add this 1999 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!