1840-1907 $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle (Cleaned, Random Year)PRODUCT ID: 11362
Excellent Gold value for investors that want to acquire small amounts of Gold. These coins are ideal for jewelry.
- Contains .12094 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1840-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dahlonega, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.