2015 Canada 1/2 oz Silver $10 DC Comics Originals: UnityPRODUCT ID: 11244
The Royal Canadian Mint's DC Comics Originals series celebrates DC Comics’ greatest superheroes presented in their classic form with a slightly retro style, recalling the look most comic book fans grew up with and remember fondly.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a mint-issued clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Mimics a comic book splash page with a colored and engraved rendition of Supergirl, followed by Batgirl and Wonder Girl. With a confident expression, the youthful and powerful Girl of Steel flies off to the right of the coin; to her right is a laser-engraved representation of Batgirl and Wonder Girl. Both are depicted in their most recognizable costumes, as Batgirl’s cape billows in the wind and Wonder Girl carries her lasso.
- Vintage feel extends to the packaging. Each coin in the series comes enclosed in unique packaging that recreates the look of a well-loved comic book, an added nod to the medium that first introduced these characters, but also a fun element that makes this series a one-of-a-kind collecting experience.
TM & © DC Comics. WB SHIELD: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
- Return Policy
- Shipping Policy
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and within 7 days of purchase. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please send an email to Support@AHMemail.com to receive an RA (Return Authorization) and address to return your item to. Returning your item without a RA will result in the item being refused and returned to you or possibly lost in our warehouse. We charge a 5% restocking fee on all credit card orders returned. If an exchange is requested, we will work with you to find an acceptable exchange.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded/exchanged unless item has defects.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If your purchase has defects and need to exchange, send an email to Support@AHMemail.com and after confirmation, please send your item to the address given as well as including the return authorization number. If an exchange is requested, we will work with you to find an acceptable exchange.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
To return your purchase, you must mail the address given to you upon contacting American Heritage Mint and Bullion.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We highly recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We ship items using USPS, UPS, DHL, FedEx and will ship as soon as payments are processed and completed. Items typical ship within 3 - 5 business days from the day the order is placed unless otherwise stated on product page. (Please refer to notes with each item for additional information or adjustments).
Please note that all Money Orders, Cashier’s, Personal and Business Checks will be held up to 10 business days or until said payment has cleared. Orders will be shipped promptly upon clearance of funds.
Items over $2000 may be sent using secured delivery to prevent fraud. A signature, photo, and other information (required by delivery company) may be required to prevent issues.
To prevent fraud, items with incorrect billing information might be cancelled if we can not verify. Shipments must be sent to billing address on file with your credit card unless approved by our risk department.
Shipping charges for returns are the responsibility of the party returning the item.
Orders may be returned shipped via USPS, FedEx or UPS. We highly recommend that you insure the package for its full value. American Heritage Mint and Bullion does not assume any responsibility for items lost or damaged while in return transit. We only assume responsibility of products while they are in our care, custody and control.