2017 Niue Silver $2 World's First 3D Globe Shape CoinPRODUCT ID: 10153
- First ever minted 3-dimensional globe coin.
- Contains 2 oz of .925 Silver with satined Gold plated finish.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Strictly limited mintage of 400 coins.
- The globe features the aerial view of the world and a .005 ct WP1 Brilliant Cut diamond at the location of the USA.
- The south pole location of the coin shows the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, denomination and date.
Most of the Earth surface, about 70%, is covered with water. The remaining 30% is made up of the seven continental landmasses. Underneath the water that fills the oceans, and the dirt and plants that cover the continents, the Earth’s surface layer is made of rock. This outer layer formed a hard, rocky crust as lava cooled about 4.5 billion years ago. This crust is broken into many large plates(tectonic plates) that move slowly relative to each other. The mountain ranges around the world formed when two plates collided and their edges are forced up. Many other surface features are the result of the movement of these tectonic plates. The plates move anywhere from 25 to 100 mm per year.
- Return Policy
- Shipping Policy
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and within 7 days of purchase. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please send an email to Support@AHMemail.com to receive an RA (Return Authorization) and address to return your item to. Returning your item without a RA will result in the item being refused and returned to you or possibly lost in our warehouse. We charge a 5% restocking fee on all credit card orders returned. If an exchange is requested, we will work with you to find an acceptable exchange.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded/exchanged unless item has defects.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If your purchase has defects and need to exchange, send an email to Support@AHMemail.com and after confirmation, please send your item to the address given as well as including the return authorization number. If an exchange is requested, we will work with you to find an acceptable exchange.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
To return your purchase, you must mail the address given to you upon contacting American Heritage Mint and Bullion.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We highly recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We ship items using USPS, UPS, DHL, FedEx and will ship as soon as payments are processed and completed. Items typical ship within 3 - 5 business days from the day the order is placed unless otherwise stated on product page. (Please refer to notes with each item for additional information or adjustments).
Please note that all Money Orders, Cashier’s, Personal and Business Checks will be held up to 10 business days or until said payment has cleared. Orders will be shipped promptly upon clearance of funds.
Items over $2000 may be sent using secured delivery to prevent fraud. A signature, photo, and other information (required by delivery company) may be required to prevent issues.
To prevent fraud, items with incorrect billing information might be cancelled if we can not verify. Shipments must be sent to billing address on file with your credit card unless approved by our risk department.
Shipping charges for returns are the responsibility of the party returning the item.
Orders may be returned shipped via USPS, FedEx or UPS. We highly recommend that you insure the package for its full value. American Heritage Mint and Bullion does not assume any responsibility for items lost or damaged while in return transit. We only assume responsibility of products while they are in our care, custody and control.