2018 2-Pc 1 oz Gold & Silver High Relief Dog Set PR-70 PCGSPRODUCT ID: 10121
Only 225 of these stunning sets are available! Each set contains two perfect Proof 70 High Relief coins from The Perth Mint’s Lunar series.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold and 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect PR-70 condition.
- Each set comes to you in a beautiful wooden display case that perfectly houses your coins. Also included is the certificate of authenticity for both coins.
- 225 sets available worldwide.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the purity and face value.
- Reverse: The Gold and Silver coins each feature a unique Year of the Dog design. The Gold coin depicts a Labrador Retriever on rocks with a stylized pine tree in the background, while the Silver coin features a German Shepherd and pup lying in grass with Chinese peony flowers in the background.
- Sovereign coins back by the Australian government.
Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series II collection epitomizes the rich tradition of minting spectacular bullion coins by portraying animal themes from the Chinese Lunar calendar. The reverse design changes each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar, and the 2018 reverse celebrates the Year of the Dog. The birth dates for people born in the Lunar Year of the Dog include 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006 and 2018. Those born in these years are said to be loyal, amiable, kind and friendly.