2018 Canada 1/2 oz Silver Proof $10 Star Trek: EnterprisePRODUCT ID: 10602
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is encapsulated and enclosed in packaging designed for maximum visual appeal.
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a rich application of vibrant color that captures the imaginative spirit behind Star Trek: Voyager and the entire Star Trek universe. The underside view of U.S.S. Voyager NCC-74656 highlights the more pointed shape of its saucer hull and the unusual angle of its warp nacelles in flight. While a multi-colored, glow-in-the-dark nebula and a ringed planet provide an otherworldly backdrop, a blue glow draws the eyes towards the starship’s navigational deflector; its rounded shape is similar to the two that have been incorporated in the frame, which also bears the engraved words “STAR TREK” and “CANADA” in a Star Trek font.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this $10 Star Trek Voyager Silver coin to your cart today!
COLLECT ALL 3 COINS: Bring home three of the most famous starships in the Star Trek universe: Enterprise-D (Star Trek: The Next Generation), Voyager (Star Trek: Voyager) and Enterprise NX-01 (Star Trek: Enterprise).
TM & © 2018 CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Return Policy
- Shipping Policy
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and within 7 days of purchase. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please send an email to Support@AHMemail.com to receive an RA (Return Authorization) and address to return your item to. Returning your item without a RA will result in the item being refused and returned to you or possibly lost in our warehouse. We charge a 5% restocking fee on all credit card orders returned. If an exchange is requested, we will work with you to find an acceptable exchange.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded/exchanged unless item has defects.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If your purchase has defects and need to exchange, send an email to Support@AHMemail.com and after confirmation, please send your item to the address given as well as including the return authorization number. If an exchange is requested, we will work with you to find an acceptable exchange.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
To return your purchase, you must mail the address given to you upon contacting American Heritage Mint and Bullion.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We highly recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We ship items using USPS, UPS, DHL, FedEx and will ship as soon as payments are processed and completed. Items typical ship within 3 - 5 business days from the day the order is placed unless otherwise stated on product page. (Please refer to notes with each item for additional information or adjustments).
Please note that all Money Orders, Cashier’s, Personal and Business Checks will be held up to 10 business days or until said payment has cleared. Orders will be shipped promptly upon clearance of funds.
Items over $2000 may be sent using secured delivery to prevent fraud. A signature, photo, and other information (required by delivery company) may be required to prevent issues.
To prevent fraud, items with incorrect billing information might be cancelled if we can not verify. Shipments must be sent to billing address on file with your credit card unless approved by our risk department.
Shipping charges for returns are the responsibility of the party returning the item.
Orders may be returned shipped via USPS, FedEx or UPS. We highly recommend that you insure the package for its full value. American Heritage Mint and Bullion does not assume any responsibility for items lost or damaged while in return transit. We only assume responsibility of products while they are in our care, custody and control.