2018 Canada 1 oz Silver $20 The Justice League: Batman and AquamanPRODUCT ID: 11245
This release is one of three spectacular 1 oz Silver coins featuring original designs by Jason Fabok, the lead artist of DC Comics’ flagship Justice League title.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a mint-issued premium presentation case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: With arms outstretched wide, Batman is followed closely by a flurry of bats in flight and by the trident-wielding Aquaman. Both are wearing alternate versions of their iconic costumes: Batman is in an upgraded costume equipped with tactical armor and goggles while the tattooed Aquaman has eschewed full garb in favor of shoulder armor and forearm guards. Fabok’s artwork is brought to life by the rich, vibrant colors of Canadian colorist Brad Anderson, while a special color application adds a water effect to Aquaman’s appearance and a leather effect to Batman’s costume. In the background, the frosted look of laser-engraved polygon shapes creates a “shattered glass” effect that adds to the feeling of movement within the design, while providing an element of continuity to all three 1 oz coins in this collection.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
By combining vivid and meaningful packaging with an inspired coin design, this series is an excellent introduction for comic book fans to the world of coin collecting. Add this 2018 Silver $20 Justice League Batman and Aquaman coin to your cart today!Collect all three 1 oz coins: Place them side-by-side and in order—Wonder Woman/ The Flash, Cyborg/ Superman, Aquaman/ Batman —to see how the shattered glass effect unites them all as a larger design, like individuals coming together to form a whole!
JUSTICE LEAGUE and all related characters and elements © & TM DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: TM & © WBEI. (s17)
- Return Policy
- Shipping Policy
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and within 7 days of purchase. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please send an email to Support@AHMemail.com to receive an RA (Return Authorization) and address to return your item to. Returning your item without a RA will result in the item being refused and returned to you or possibly lost in our warehouse. We charge a 5% restocking fee on all credit card orders returned. If an exchange is requested, we will work with you to find an acceptable exchange.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded/exchanged unless item has defects.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If your purchase has defects and need to exchange, send an email to Support@AHMemail.com and after confirmation, please send your item to the address given as well as including the return authorization number. If an exchange is requested, we will work with you to find an acceptable exchange.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
To return your purchase, you must mail the address given to you upon contacting American Heritage Mint and Bullion.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We highly recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We ship items using USPS, UPS, DHL, FedEx and will ship as soon as payments are processed and completed. Items typical ship within 3 - 5 business days from the day the order is placed unless otherwise stated on product page. (Please refer to notes with each item for additional information or adjustments).
Please note that all Money Orders, Cashier’s, Personal and Business Checks will be held up to 10 business days or until said payment has cleared. Orders will be shipped promptly upon clearance of funds.
Items over $2000 may be sent using secured delivery to prevent fraud. A signature, photo, and other information (required by delivery company) may be required to prevent issues.
To prevent fraud, items with incorrect billing information might be cancelled if we can not verify. Shipments must be sent to billing address on file with your credit card unless approved by our risk department.
Shipping charges for returns are the responsibility of the party returning the item.
Orders may be returned shipped via USPS, FedEx or UPS. We highly recommend that you insure the package for its full value. American Heritage Mint and Bullion does not assume any responsibility for items lost or damaged while in return transit. We only assume responsibility of products while they are in our care, custody and control.
We Also Recommend
2018 Niue 2 oz Silver Antique Demigods Perseus Ultra High Relief
2018 Niue 2 oz Silver Antique 130th Anniversary Pneumatic Tires