2018 Canada $20 1 oz Silver Geometric Fauna: Grey WolvesPRODUCT ID: 10450
First in a new series. The grey wolf kicks off a superb new series of wildlife portraits that takes a more contemporary approach to design, by merging a realistic depiction with one based on pure geometry.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a maroon clamshell beauty box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 6,000 coins.
- Obverse: The effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Fuses two different art styles, low poly art and a more true-to-life style, for a contemporary take on a classic wilderness icon. On this misty, moonlit night, Canis lupus moves swiftly and silently down a rocky outcrop in Canada’s boreal forest. Bold color over the engraved relief brings the landscape to life through a wealth of textural details that add a realistic touch to this multi-layered design. The coin’s Silver surface is visible within the two engraved wolves, which are comprised of multiple polygon shapes that define the low poly art style. In spite of the straight lines and pointed edges, each shape is carefully positioned to convey the natural curves of the grey wolf’s familiar outline, while various finishing techniques mimic the effect of light and shadows. One wolf’s instinctive leap suddenly creates the illusion of movement, transformation and the “shattering” of boundaries, those of its geometric form, and the reverse image itself, as its depiction artfully transitions.
Add this 1 oz Silver Geometric Fauna Grey Wolves coin to your cart today!
Canada’s most recognizable fauna are synonymous with a natural heritage that is an enduring source of pride for Canadians. A timeless symbol of strength, agility and resilience in the wild, the grey wolf is the first of three iconic species featured in a new geometric art-themed series, which combines two distinctive art styles (low poly art and realism) to produce one contemporary design that conveys extraordinary depth and motion.
- Return Policy
- Shipping Policy
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and within 7 days of purchase. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please send an email to Support@AHMemail.com to receive an RA (Return Authorization) and address to return your item to. Returning your item without a RA will result in the item being refused and returned to you or possibly lost in our warehouse. We charge a 5% restocking fee on all credit card orders returned. If an exchange is requested, we will work with you to find an acceptable exchange.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded/exchanged unless item has defects.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If your purchase has defects and need to exchange, send an email to Support@AHMemail.com and after confirmation, please send your item to the address given as well as including the return authorization number. If an exchange is requested, we will work with you to find an acceptable exchange.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
To return your purchase, you must mail the address given to you upon contacting American Heritage Mint and Bullion.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We highly recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We ship items using USPS, UPS, DHL, FedEx and will ship as soon as payments are processed and completed. Items typical ship within 3 - 5 business days from the day the order is placed unless otherwise stated on product page. (Please refer to notes with each item for additional information or adjustments).
Please note that all Money Orders, Cashier’s, Personal and Business Checks will be held up to 10 business days or until said payment has cleared. Orders will be shipped promptly upon clearance of funds.
Items over $2000 may be sent using secured delivery to prevent fraud. A signature, photo, and other information (required by delivery company) may be required to prevent issues.
To prevent fraud, items with incorrect billing information might be cancelled if we can not verify. Shipments must be sent to billing address on file with your credit card unless approved by our risk department.
Shipping charges for returns are the responsibility of the party returning the item.
Orders may be returned shipped via USPS, FedEx or UPS. We highly recommend that you insure the package for its full value. American Heritage Mint and Bullion does not assume any responsibility for items lost or damaged while in return transit. We only assume responsibility of products while they are in our care, custody and control.