2018 Canada Gold $100 250th Anniversary of the Birth of TecumsehPRODUCT ID: 10989
The 2018 issue of the annual $100 Gold coin commemorates the 250th anniversary of the birth of Tecumseh, whose actions during the War of 1812 made him an important historical figure.
- Contains 0.38 oz of 14 karat (58.33%) fine Gold totaling 0.22 oz of Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Limited mintage of 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II with a stylized design.
- Reverse: Artist Bonnie Ross has drawn from various visual and written sources to present an ideal portrait of the legendary Shawnee war leader. Presented in three-quarter profile, Tecumseh is depicted in his traditional Shawnee clothing (as described by one of Sir Isaac Brock’s men) with the King George III medal worn around his neck. Behind the carefully sculpted bust, a precision-engraved map fills the field. This illustrated representation of Upper Canada circa 1813 highlights Tecumseh’s key role as a military ally during the War of 1812, but the area above his right shoulder has added significance. It includes the sites of several major conflicts involving Tecumseh, including the Battle of the Thames where he was slain in 1813.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this Gold $100 Anniversary of the Birth of Tecumseh coin to your cart today!
- Return Policy
- Shipping Policy
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and within 7 days of purchase. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please send an email to Support@AHMemail.com to receive an RA (Return Authorization) and address to return your item to. Returning your item without a RA will result in the item being refused and returned to you or possibly lost in our warehouse. We charge a 5% restocking fee on all credit card orders returned. If an exchange is requested, we will work with you to find an acceptable exchange.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded/exchanged unless item has defects.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If your purchase has defects and need to exchange, send an email to Support@AHMemail.com and after confirmation, please send your item to the address given as well as including the return authorization number. If an exchange is requested, we will work with you to find an acceptable exchange.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
To return your purchase, you must mail the address given to you upon contacting American Heritage Mint and Bullion.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We highly recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We ship items using USPS, UPS, DHL, FedEx and will ship as soon as payments are processed and completed. Items typical ship within 3 - 5 business days from the day the order is placed unless otherwise stated on product page. (Please refer to notes with each item for additional information or adjustments).
Please note that all Money Orders, Cashier’s, Personal and Business Checks will be held up to 10 business days or until said payment has cleared. Orders will be shipped promptly upon clearance of funds.
Items over $2000 may be sent using secured delivery to prevent fraud. A signature, photo, and other information (required by delivery company) may be required to prevent issues.
To prevent fraud, items with incorrect billing information might be cancelled if we can not verify. Shipments must be sent to billing address on file with your credit card unless approved by our risk department.
Shipping charges for returns are the responsibility of the party returning the item.
Orders may be returned shipped via USPS, FedEx or UPS. We highly recommend that you insure the package for its full value. American Heritage Mint and Bullion does not assume any responsibility for items lost or damaged while in return transit. We only assume responsibility of products while they are in our care, custody and control.
We Also Recommend
2018 Niue 1 oz Silver Proof $2 Han Solo: A Star Wars Story NGC PF-70 (First Releases)
2018 Niue 1 oz Silver $2 Jurassic Park 25th Anniversary Antiqued NGC MS-70
2018 Niue 1 oz Silver Proof $2 Star Wars Darth Maul Proof NGC PF-70 (First Releases)
2018 Niue 1 oz Silver Proof $2 Star Wars Jabba the Hutt NGC PF-69 (Early Releases)