2019 Cameroon 1 oz Silver Cheetah BUPRODUCT ID: 15993
With this release, Scottsdale Mint introduces their second legal-tender bullion coin struck for the Central Africa country, the Republic of Cameroon. Often considered “Africa in Miniature,” Cameroon’s highly diverse culture, ethnic groups, climate types and natural resources reflect in miniature the African continent. Cameroon has some of the most breathtaking natural landscapes and wildlife preserves to be found on the continent. This amazing Central African country is also a prime tourist destination, offering some of the most pristine natural resources that include five distinct ecological zones. Each provide specific attractions, from dense rain forests to savannahs, mountain ranges, and Atlantic white sand beaches.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule. Multiples of 5 typically come in a sealed sheet. Multiples of 125 come in a larger box.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the distinctive Republic of Cameroon Coat of Arms largely filling the center field. Inscriptions include “REPUBLIQUE DU CAMEROUN” encircling the rim at the top and “500 FRANCS CFA” at the bottom. Within the Coat of Arms is the release date “2019.” Below the coat of arms is “REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON” and “REPUBLIQUE DU CAMEROUN.”
- Reverse: Features the world’s fastest land animal surrounded not only by its natural habitat but instead placed in front of a stylized version of Cameroon’s flag. The straight-line streaks below the cheetah tell us that this cat is in full sprint, perhaps on its way to attack prey in the distance. Positioned at the left mid-point within the rim-band are the inscriptions “1 TROY OZ .999 SILVER.”
- This coin is manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint and is legal tender in Cameroon.
Scottsdale Mint is known for their excellence in Precious Metals minting and this series is one of their best programs yet. Add this beautiful Cameroon Cheetah coin to your cart today while it lasts!
- Return Policy
- Shipping Policy
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and within 7 days of purchase. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please send an email to Support@AHMemail.com to receive an RA (Return Authorization) and address to return your item to. Returning your item without a RA will result in the item being refused and returned to you or possibly lost in our warehouse. We charge a 5% restocking fee on all credit card orders returned. If an exchange is requested, we will work with you to find an acceptable exchange.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded/exchanged unless item has defects.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If your purchase has defects and need to exchange, send an email to Support@AHMemail.com and after confirmation, please send your item to the address given as well as including the return authorization number. If an exchange is requested, we will work with you to find an acceptable exchange.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
To return your purchase, you must mail the address given to you upon contacting American Heritage Mint and Bullion.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We highly recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We ship items using USPS, UPS, DHL, FedEx and will ship as soon as payments are processed and completed. Items typical ship within 3 - 5 business days from the day the order is placed unless otherwise stated on product page. (Please refer to notes with each item for additional information or adjustments).
Please note that all Money Orders, Cashier’s, Personal and Business Checks will be held up to 10 business days or until said payment has cleared. Orders will be shipped promptly upon clearance of funds.
Items over $2000 may be sent using secured delivery to prevent fraud. A signature, photo, and other information (required by delivery company) may be required to prevent issues.
To prevent fraud, items with incorrect billing information might be cancelled if we can not verify. Shipments must be sent to billing address on file with your credit card unless approved by our risk department.
Shipping charges for returns are the responsibility of the party returning the item.
Orders may be returned shipped via USPS, FedEx or UPS. We highly recommend that you insure the package for its full value. American Heritage Mint and Bullion does not assume any responsibility for items lost or damaged while in return transit. We only assume responsibility of products while they are in our care, custody and control.